The Market Surveillance for Tyres 2015 (MSTyr15) has been selected for a poster presentation at the World Sustainable Energy Days 2018 (WSED2018). The event took place from the 27th of February to the 3rd of March 2018, in Wels, Austria. Nicolaas Olie, Executive Director of PROSAFE, was there to present the project.
On Wednesday 31 January 2018, the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology (MSIT) of the Republic of Turkey organised a meeting in Ankara for the representatives of hypermarkets and e-commerce companies. This was the opportunity to present the Market Surveillance Action for Tyres 2015 (MSTyr15) to the attendees and raise the awareness about tyre labeling legislation.
The Market Surveillance Action for TYRES 2015 (MSTyr15) will finish in early Summer this year. Its Final Conference will be held in conjunction with the final meetings of the Advisory Board and the Management Team on 30 May 2018 at the offices of PROSAFE in Brussels.
A copy of the Agenda is available here.
More Articles ...
- MSTyr15 Action: overview
- Mid-term Periodic Review Meeting
- MSTyr15 2nd Newsletter
- MSTyr15 Has a New Member
- Inspections of tyres and analysis of documentation
- MSTyr15 1st Newsletter
- MSTyr15 Presented to the Turkish Inspectors
- The Croatian Authority MINGO, Leader of WP5 Inspection and Testing
- Inspection and testing tyres: Second Meeting
- MSTyr15 WP5 - Call For Tender - CLOSED