On Wednesday 31 January 2018, the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology (MSIT) of the Republic of Turkey organised a meeting in Ankara for the representatives of hypermarkets and e-commerce companies. This was the opportunity to present the Market Surveillance Action for Tyres 2015 (MSTyr15) to the attendees and raise the awareness about tyre labeling legislation.
The Market Surveillance Action for TYRES 2015 (MSTyr15) will finish in early Summer this year. Its Final Conference will be held in conjunction with the final meetings of the Advisory Board and the Management Team on 30 May 2018 at the offices of PROSAFE in Brussels.
A copy of the Agenda is available here.
Market surveillance authorities from 14 EU countries and Turkey have inspected almost 10.000 of the intended total of 15.000 Class C1 passenger car tyres. In some countries, the number of inspections previously agreed has been achieved and the participants are considering checking more tyres, whilst in other countries the inspections are still taking place. This is one of the tasks the participants in MSTyr15 are undertaken during the 28 months action.
More Articles ...
- Mid-term Periodic Review Meeting
- MSTyr15 2nd Newsletter
- MSTyr15 Has a New Member
- Inspections of tyres and analysis of documentation
- MSTyr15 1st Newsletter
- MSTyr15 Presented to the Turkish Inspectors
- The Croatian Authority MINGO, Leader of WP5 Inspection and Testing
- Inspection and testing tyres: Second Meeting
- MSTyr15 WP5 - Call For Tender - CLOSED
- An Important Training Tool for MSAs