The Market Surveillance Action for Tyres 2015 passed mid-term and it is time for the Periodic Review Meeting. This will take place on 31 October 2017, in Brussels. The first part of the day comprises the Advisory Board meeting and part of the third meeting of the Management Team. This will be open to interested parties upon registration and the agenda can be accessed here.
The first laboratory test results for tyres recommended for snow and ice conditions as well as for the normal tyres (recommended for the summer season) are available to the market surveillance authorities taking part in MSTyr15. In addition, the inspections of technical documents of tyres have started in most of the participating countries. More information about the testing activities and the market surveillance inspections can be found in the second newsletter published by the Action.
The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) has become an official member of the MSTyr15 Consortium. The Irish authority expressed its intention to participate in the Market Surveillance Action for Tyres 2015 and the application has been approved by the European Commission.
More Articles ...
- Inspections of tyres and analysis of documentation
- MSTyr15 1st Newsletter
- MSTyr15 Presented to the Turkish Inspectors
- The Croatian Authority MINGO, Leader of WP5 Inspection and Testing
- Inspection and testing tyres: Second Meeting
- MSTyr15 WP5 - Call For Tender - CLOSED
- An Important Training Tool for MSAs
- Training Day for MSTyr15 Participants - WP3 & WP4 Joint Meeting No.2
- WP3 & WP4 Joint Meeting No.2
- MSTyr15 September 2016 Meetings - WP1, WP3 and WP4