Market surveillance authorities from 14 EU countries and Turkey have inspected almost 10.000 of the intended total of 15.000 Class C1 passenger car tyres. In some countries, the number of inspections previously agreed has been achieved and the participants are considering checking more tyres, whilst in other countries the inspections are still taking place. This is one of the tasks the participants in MSTyr15 are undertaken during the 28 months action.
The Market Surveillance Action for Tyres 2015 passed mid-term and it is time for the Periodic Review Meeting. This will take place on 31 October 2017, in Brussels. The first part of the day comprises the Advisory Board meeting and part of the third meeting of the Management Team. This will be open to interested parties upon registration and the agenda can be accessed here.
The first laboratory test results for tyres recommended for snow and ice conditions as well as for the normal tyres (recommended for the summer season) are available to the market surveillance authorities taking part in MSTyr15. In addition, the inspections of technical documents of tyres have started in most of the participating countries. More information about the testing activities and the market surveillance inspections can be found in the second newsletter published by the Action.
More Articles ...
- MSTyr15 Has a New Member
- Inspections of tyres and analysis of documentation
- MSTyr15 1st Newsletter
- MSTyr15 Presented to the Turkish Inspectors
- The Croatian Authority MINGO, Leader of WP5 Inspection and Testing
- Inspection and testing tyres: Second Meeting
- MSTyr15 WP5 - Call For Tender - CLOSED
- An Important Training Tool for MSAs
- Training Day for MSTyr15 Participants - WP3 & WP4 Joint Meeting No.2
- WP3 & WP4 Joint Meeting No.2