A series of Good Practice Guidelines have been developed by the participants of the project MSTyr15. They comprise of the following:
- Module A - Good Practice Guidelines for Coordinated and Effective Market Surveillance of energy labelling of tyres
- Module B - Summary of the legal background governing the labelling of tyres in the EU
- Module C – Description of the tyre label
- Module D – Guidance for inspecting the display of labels on tyres
- Module E – Guidance for making an examination of technical documentation for tyre labels
Each module has been developed in an easy-to-assimilate form so that they can be used for self-training. Copies have been provided to each of participating authorities in the MSTyr15 programme and are also available to non-participating market surveillance authorities - download here.
A label inspection training has also been developed and it is available in the following languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, English, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.